RBN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Travian UK2Travian UK2  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
TROOP TOOL

PLAYLIST
Houka's Playlists - BerryKyu | Chinese | Japanese | TVXQ

GAMES
3D Logic 2

Want your own playlist link? Or want another flash-based web game featured?
PM me, Houka Ryuu, the link to your standalone playlist or the link to the game you want added to the list and I'll see what I can do.
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of RBN on your social bookmarking website

Forumotion Memberlist Glitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Houka Ryuu
Forum Admin and Diplomat of RBN2
Houka Ryuu

Female
Number of posts : 101
Alliance Tag : RBN2
Tribe : Roman
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Forumotion Memberlist Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Forumotion Memberlist Glitch   Forumotion Memberlist Glitch I_icon_minitime3/17/2009, 5:13 pm

Well, if anyone has noticed, the Memberlist link is currently not working at the moment. This is caused by an update from Forumotion which resulted in the glitch. They are currently trying to fix this so please bare with the inconvenience. If you notice any other errors/glitches, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Houka Ryuu
Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://houka-ryuu.com

PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Memberlist Glitch   Forumotion Memberlist Glitch I_icon_minitime3/18/2009, 12:27 am

Dunno if this has anything to do with the memberlist or not, but the link for top 20 posters (all time and today) does not work.
Back to top Go down
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu

Female
Number of posts : 101
Alliance Tag : RBN2
Tribe : Roman
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Memberlist Glitch   Forumotion Memberlist Glitch I_icon_minitime3/18/2009, 6:17 am

Well, the Memberlist link as well as the Top 20 Posters links seem to be working now. If you find any other glitches, please let me know so that I can let the support forum of Forumotion know about them.

Sincerely,
Houka Ryuu
Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://houka-ryuu.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forumotion Memberlist Glitch   Forumotion Memberlist Glitch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forumotion Memberlist Glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RBN :: Forum News-
Jump to: