RBN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Travian UK2Travian UK2  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
TROOP TOOL

PLAYLIST
Houka's Playlists - BerryKyu | Chinese | Japanese | TVXQ

GAMES
3D Logic 2

Want your own playlist link? Or want another flash-based web game featured?
PM me, Houka Ryuu, the link to your standalone playlist or the link to the game you want added to the list and I'll see what I can do.
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of RBN on your social bookmarking website

Rules and Regulations for RBN2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Houka Ryuu
Forum Admin and Diplomat of RBN2
Forum Admin and Diplomat of RBN2
Houka Ryuu

Female
Number of posts : 101
Alliance Tag : RBN2
Tribe : Roman
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Rules and Regulations for RBN2 Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations for RBN2   Rules and Regulations for RBN2 I_icon_minitime1/13/2009, 6:44 pm

MEMBER RULES
  • DO NOT ATTACK OTHER MEMBERS, Confederacies, and NAPs, or else...
  • LEARN TO DEFEND yourself without asking the Alliance for help every time you are about to be attacked.
  • KNOW WHEN TO ASK FOR HELP. If you have incoming attacks that you think you need help with, then let us know well ahead of time. Or at least let us know that you need reins or resources to help you rebuild.
  • POST AT THE FORUMS DAILY or at least once a week. We want to make sure that you are still active and that you are informed of what is going on with the alliance.
  • POPULATION MUST GROW STEADILY whether by population, by troops, or by expansion.
  • DON'T START A WAR with other powerful alliances.
  • PROVIDE HELP to other members or the Alliance when your assistance is very much sorely needed.
  • ALWAYS REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN. This is just a game so chill out and relax.

ACTIVITY REGULATIONS
Yellow Status
  • 1st = You get a warning letter.
  • 2nd = You get a warning letter reminding you of your second yellow status.
  • 3rd = You get a warning letter reminding you of your third yellow status and you are asked to get a sitter.
  • 4th = You get a final warning letter, and your activity will be watched more closely.
  • 5th = You get booted from the alliance and possibly farmed. Should you want to come back, you will need to submit an application form once more.
Red Status
  • 1st = You get a warning letter.
  • 2nd = You get a final warning letter. You shall be asked to get a sitter for your account and your activity shall be watched very closely.
  • 3rd = You get booted from the alliance. Should you want to come back, you will need to submit an application form once more.

For those who go red, depending on circumstances, you shall be farmed if you are being attacked. When you come back online, you will be compensated for the amount that your warehouse and granary can hold. It will be as if you were never attacked while you were gone.
Grey Status
    You will not see grey in any of our members.

As the alliance grows and strengthens in number, so to will the rules and regulations change to keep up with the changes.

Phrase of the Month: The Main Building, also called the MB, is the utmost important building in Travian.
Back to top Go down
http://houka-ryuu.com

Rules and Regulations for RBN2
Page 1 of 1